B.C. RELEASES SECOND GREENHOUSE GAS INVENTORY REPORT
Minister of Environment Barry Penner and Minister of State for Climate Action John Yap released B.C.’s second annual Greenhouse Gas Inventory Report today – an important tool in measuring the province’s progress toward reducing greenhouse gases emissions. Click here for full article. And click here for the full GHG Inventory Report.
Complete Offsetters Media KitDownload PDF
Offsetters Investor PresentationDownload PDF
- RT @americascup: Sustainable sporting events? See how #americascup is working w/ @Offsetters to reduce #carbonfootprint http://t.co/Evaji6U…
- Congrats to our friends @Oughtred_Coffee for being chosen as the 2013 recipient of the Saanich, BC environmental award. Well done, guys!
- Green-tech rivalry emerges between China, Japan and South Korea. Check out http://t.co/2VBrYfoaH1
- Higher education institutions play a key role in #climate adaptation strategies. Check out http://t.co/isEvFrKACB
- Our friends at Optimum launched the first home insurance policy that can offset a home's #CarbonFootprint. Check out http://t.co/hm62thAFWi